- 4 pork loin chops, at least 1-inch thick, trimmed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 - 16 oz. corn, whole kernel, drained
- 1/2 bell pepper, green, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, red or orange, chopped
- 1 c. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. rice, uncooked converted
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
Crock Pot Stuffed Pork Chops is a recipe I make for guests! You can serve with baked potatoes and a side vegetable, which all can be made in the crock pot!
1. Cut a pocket in the side of each pork chop, starting from edge nearest bone.
2. Lightly season inside the pocket with salt and pepper.
3. Mix corn, chopped bell pepper, bread crumbs, chopped onion and rice in bowl.
4. Stuff the pork chops with vegetable-rice mixture. Place a toothpick over pocket slit, to keep stuffing from leaking out.
5. Transfer any remaining rice mixture in crock pot.
6. Arrange pork chops over the rice mixture in the crock pot.
7. Place tomato sauce over the top of each chop, then pour remaining tomato sauce over all.
8. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours or until done.
9. Remove pork chops to a platter and serve with your choice of vegetables and the remaining vegetable-rice mixture.
Crock Pot Girl