- 3 T. butter or margarine
- 10 oz. marshmallows, regular (about 40)
- - OR -
- 4 c. miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal or you can use the Coco flavor too!
No more standing over the stove and watching and stirring when you make Rice Krispy Treats! This is yet another perfect use for the Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock™ Slow Cooker. You can decorate for the holidays, or use cookie cutters to make holiday shapes.
- Arrange in order the following in slow cooker.
- Butter in bottom, cover with the marshmallows and then top with cereal.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour, stir all ingredients well.
- If it doesn’t look done, cook for another 20-30 minutes.
- Spread into a buttered 9 x 11 pan or Pyrex dish.
- Use Reynolds Release to press down so the marshmallows don’t stick to your fingers or to a spatula. You can use waxed paper, but I have had it stick to my rice krispy treats before and found the Reynolds Release easier.
NOTE: Cut into squares and serve warm or wait for them to cool.