- 3 T. butter, cut into cubes
- 10 oz. marshmallows, regular (about 40)
- - OR -
- 4 c. miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal or you can use the Cocoa flavor too!
No more standing over the stove and watching and stirring when you make Rice Krispy Treats! This is yet another perfect use for the Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock™ Slow Cooker. You can decorate for the holidays, or use cookie cutters to make holiday shapes.
- Arrange in order the following in slow cooker: scatter butter across the bottom, cover with 1/2 of the marshmallows, 1/2 of the cereal, then remaining marshmallows and remaining cereal.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH for 1 hour and stir well to combine all ingredients.
- If using a Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock™ Slow Cooker, press mix down on bottoms and side and remove insert from the slow cooker. Allow to cool at room temperature. If not using the Casserole Crock, transfer mixture to a buttered 9 x 11 pan and allow to cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares and enjoy!