- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken is a favorite at our house, and you will find this healthy dish is full of flavor!
- Mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rubbing the mixture into chicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to the slow cooker.
- In the same skillet where you browned the chicken, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to a boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours.
- Stir in the parsley prior to serving.