- 4 - 6 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 T. butter
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of chicken, canned
- 1/2 c. white cooking wine
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained (optional)
Crock Pot Drunken Chicken is so delicious and moist not to mention simple and a favorite when served with mashed potatoes and a salad!
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry – place in crock pot.
2. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken breasts.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 7 hours.
Crock Pot Girl