- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb. carrots, cut into large chunks
- 3 c. water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 T. sugar
- 2 T. vinegar, cider
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 lb. corned beef brisket, with spice packet, cut in half
- 1 cabbage, small head, cut into wedges
Crock Pot EASY Corned Beef and Cabbage is definitely a comfort all in one meal!
1. Put onion, potatoes, and carrots in a 5-quart crock pot.
2. Combine water, garlic, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, and contents of spice packet in a small bowl; pour over vegetables.
3. Top with brisket and cabbage.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours, until meat and vegetables are tender.
5. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Crock Pot Girl