- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 6 oz. lemonade, concentrate, thawed, (1/2 can)
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 T. ketchup
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 T. oiive oil, extra virgin
Slow Cooker Lemon Chinese Chicken is so good, and great served with fried rice or broccoli and rice!
- Combine flour and salt.
- Cut chicken into large strips and dip in flour.
- Brown chicken in skillet with a little olive oil…just enough to brown, not to cook through.
- Put the browned chicken in the slow cooker.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours!