- 4 spareribs, boneless
- 1 onion, sliced, medium
- 8 oz. pineapple chunks, with juice
- 12 oz. BBQ sauce, full jar, of your favorite
Thank you Tami N. for sharing Slow Cooker Super Easy Spareribs, it sounds so Yummy!
- Take about 4 boneless spareribs, cut them into small chunks (easiest to do this when they are almost frozen) place in slow cooker!
- Add sliced white onion, pineapple chunks with juice, full jar of favorite BBQ sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
NOTE: Tami says her kids inhale it, and they like it served over brown rice!
Provided by Tami N., via Facebook