- 4 spareribs, boneless
- 1 onion, sliced, medium
- 8 oz. pineapple chunks, with juice
- 12 oz. BBQ sauce, full jar, of your favorite
Thank you Tami N. for sharing Crock Pot Super Easy Spareribs with Crock Pot Girl via facebook, it sounds so Yummy!
1. Take about 4 boneless spareribs, cut them into small chunks (easiest to do this when they are almost frozen) place in crock pot!
2. Add sliced white onion, pineapple chunks with juice, full jar of favorite BBQ sauce.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
NOTE: Tami says her kids inhale it, and they live it served over brown rice!
Provided by Tami N., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl