- 1 lb. steak, lean, cut into 1" cubes
- .75 oz. onion soup mix
- 6 c. water (hot)
- 2 carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1 celery, stalk, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled & chopped
- 1 c. biscuit mix
- 6 T. milk
- 1 T. parsley, finely chopped
Slow Cooker Dumpling Soup is wonderful and so delicious! You will love this HEALTHY soup!
- Place steak in slow cooker and sprinkle steak with dry onion soup mix.
- Turn slow cooker on Low.
- Pour hot water over steak.
- Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Turn slow cooker up to High.
- In a separate bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
- Drop by dumpling mixture by a teaspoon into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for about 30 additional minutes.