- 14 oz. beef broth
- 3 lbs. pork, boneless ribs
- 18 oz. barbecue sauce - sauce of your choice
There are so many recipes for sandwiches, but the Slow Cooker Barbecue Pork for Sandwiches is delicious and so EASY!
- Place beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Put the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Serve on a warm bun!