- 1/2 c. water
- 3 lbs. ribs, Baby back, trimmed
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 oz. sauce, barbecue
Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs are so delicious, and so easy to prepare! Great for the working family, as it can crock all day and when you get home within minutes you have a wonderful meal!
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over ribs to season.
2. Place water into crock pot.
3. Layering the ribs in the water.
4. Put the onions and garlic on top the ribs.
5. Cover. Cook for 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low.
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
7. Place ribs in a baking sheet.
8. Discard onion and garlic.
9. Cover and coat ribs with barbecue sauce.
10. Bake for approximately 15 minutes in the oven or until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat.
Crock Pot Girl