- 2 c. Uncooked Macaroni or noodle of your choice
- 1 c. Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. White American Cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. Gouda Cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 T. Butter
- 1 c. Milk
- 1/2 c. Sour Cream
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
With so many ways to make Macaroni and Cheese, I found this recipe for Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese to be among one of the best, please post back if you agree!
- Spray the inside of a 5-Quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Turn to HIGH and melt butter in slow cooker while you cook noodles.
- Prepare macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- Place 1/2 of the cooked macaroni on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with 1/2 of each of the cheeses.
- Add the remaining noodles and then the remaining cheeses.
- In a small bowl whisk together milk, sour cream, egg and salt & pepper. Pour the over top ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring once halfway through cooking.