- 3 lb. beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, quartered
- 10.5 oz. beef broth, canned
- 1 oz. au jus, dry mix packet
- .7 oz. dressing mix, dry Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons®)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef is just what the title says it is! I know you will not be disappointed!
- Place beef chuck roast into slow cooker and scatter onion quarters around the meat.
- Pour the beef broth over the meat and sprinkle the au jus mix, Italian salad dressing mix, salt, and black pepper over the roast.
- Cover. Cook for 6-8 hours on Low or all day, until meat is very tender.
Optional: Top with Provolone Cheese and place under the broiler for just a few seconds to brown cheese!