- 3 lb. beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, quartered
- 10.5 oz. beef broth, canned
- 1 oz. au jus, dry mix packet
- .7 oz. dressing mix, dry Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons®)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
Best Ever Crock Pot Italian Beef is just what the title says it is! I know you will not be disappointed!
1. Place beef chuck roast into crock pot and scatter onion quarters around the meat.
2. Pour the beef broth over the meat and sprinkle the au jus mix, Italian salad dressing mix, salt, and black pepper over the roast.
3. Cover. Cook for 6-8 hours on Low or all day, until meat is very tender.
Optional: Top with Provolone Cheese and place under the broiler for just a few seconds to brown cheese!
Crock Pot Girl