- 1 uncooked piecrust
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. dark Karo syrup
- 1 c. pecans, broken up
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
A favorite of our family for many holidays, and sometimes we make it “just because!” Slow Cooker Pecan Pie is rich and so delicious.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. (If you use a slow cooker liner, spray the liner as well)
- Place uncooked, prepared pie crust in the slow cooker and press up the sides about 1/2 inch. (Note: You can buy the prepared pie crust from the refrigerated section of your grocery, prepare from a boxed mix or use homemade pie crust of your choice.)
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Pour and spread evenly over the pie crust.
- Cover. Cook on for 2 to 3 hours on High.
NOTE: To make a little bit more healthy…. substitute sugar with honey (1/2 – 3/4 cup)!