- 1 lb. Ground Beef or Pork Sausage
- 1 1/2 lbs. Velveeta, cubed
- 10 oz. Ro-Tel Tomatoes, (with chiles)
- 1/2 Small White Onion, diced
- 8 oz. Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
Slow Cooker Hamburger Party Dip is great to whip up when guests pop in and you need a appetizer to serve. I keep these items on hand all the time and sub pork sausage to switch it up once in awhile.
- Brown hamburger and onion in a skillet. Drain grease on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Transfer to a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place Velveeta Cheese on top of meat in the slow cooker.
- Finally, add mushrooms and diced tomatoes on top of cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve right from the slow cooker on the WARM setting. Be sure to stir every once in awhile!
Serve this Dip recipe with corn chips or tortilla chips.