- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 lbs. Velveeta, cubed
- 10 oz. tomatoes, Ro-Tel diced and chiles
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, fresh, sliced
Slow Cooker Hamburger Party Dip is great to whip up when guests pop in and you need a appetizer to serve. I keep these items on hand all the time.
- Brown hamburger, mushrooms and onion in a skillet and drain. (Have used canned mushrooms before, but prefer fresh)
- Place Velveeta Cheese in the slow cooker; turn on heat and cook until cheese is melted.
- Once melted, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover. Cook on High for about 30 minutes.
- Leave slow cooker on low while serving. Watch cheese so it does not start to burn, stirring often.
Serve this Dip recipe with corn chips, tortilla chips or crackers!!