One thing I love about the holidays are all the get-togethers and the excuse they give me to make some yummy dips in the slow cooker! I gathered 12 of my favorite dips from this site to get you started with some ideas in case you need any.
What dip or holiday dish are you always responsible for bringing? (I always have to bring this apple pie) Happy Crocking!
- Slow Cooker Hot Onion Dip
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Hummus
- Slow Cooker Havarti Cheese Fondue
- Slow Cooker Mexican Corn Dip
- Slow Cooker Creamy Crab Dip
- Slow Cooker Butterscotch Fruit Dip
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Dip
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Party Dip
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip
- Slow Cooker AMAZING Manly Dip
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
Love my little Crock Pot Girl!
Just bought your SLOW COOKER HOLIDAY as my first of your cookbooks! Looks wonderful! However…I am unable to tell how big of a crock pot to use or what brand you prefer with your single recipes. There is a big one in the pictures but I am unable to tell the brand or size. I want to buy one that will mostly be used for church gatherings to make 3-4 x recipes, since they are shallower rather than deep. Are most of these recipes good to make this way in a long flat slow cooker with lid for easy servings?… Read more »
Thank Linda for your questions! I usually use my 5-6 quart slow cooker for most of my recipes, but I also like the Crock-Pot Brand slow cooker. The Crock-Pot is a brand name, but they are all slow cookers. I often use the Crock-Pot Casserole slow cooker, as you mentioned it is easy for serving. I also have a large 7 quart Crock-Pot that I use to make a small turkey or a ham. I hope this helps! Happy Crocking!