- 16 oz. sour cream
- 6 oz. - 7 oz. crabmeat, canned or fresh
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, drained (8.5 oz. jar)
- 1 oz. Vegetable Dip mix
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
Every time I make Slow Cooker Creamy Crab Dip, my friends lick the crock clean. Thats when you know your appetizer was a hit!
- Combine all ingredients in small crock.
- Stir occasionally!
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2 hours.
- Stir well before serving. Serve with melba toast, buttery crackers, or saltines.
Optional Step: Transfer dip to oven-safe serving dish and brown for a few minutes under the broiler before serving.