- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 4 c. shredded Pepper Jack cheese
With all the holiday functions it is always fun bringing a dip to share, with tons of flavor. Slow Cooker Enchilada Dip is easy to make, and all you need to serve with this dish is a bag of tortilla chips! YUM! A real crowd pleaser!
- In a 3-4 quart slow cooker, combine chicken and enchilada sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Shred the chicken in the sauce using two forks or shred claws.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes, combined with the cheddar cheese and stir into the slow cooker mixing well.
- Cover. Cook again on Low for 30 minutes, stirring twice, until mixture is blended and cheese is melted.