- 2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- 10 oz. can Enchilada Sauce
- 10 oz. Frozen Corn
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 c. Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
With all the holiday functions it is always fun bringing a dip to share, with tons of flavor. Slow Cooker Enchilada Dip is easy to make, and all you need to serve with this dish is a bag of tortilla chips! YUM! A real crowd pleaser!
- Combine chicken and enchilada sauce in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Shred the chicken in the sauce using two forks or shred claws and place back into the slow cooker.
- Put corn on top of chicken.
- In a small bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese and pepper-jack cheese. Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook for 30 minutes on LOW. Stir and cook an additional 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.