- 1 1/2 c. crabmeat, lump, drained and shell pieces removed
- 4 oz. jalapeño cheddar cheese, shredded 50% reduced fat (about 1 cup)
- 3 oz. cheese, Parmesan, grated fresh (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 c. milk, fat-free
- 1/2 c. onion, grated (about 1/2 large onion)
- 1/2 c. canola mayonnaise
- 1 T. vinegar, sherry
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz. spinach, chopped, frozen chopped, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 8 oz. cream cheese, fat-free
- 8 oz. sour cream, fat-free, carton
- 1 tsp. lemon rind, grated
Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip is just one more dip you MUST MAKE! It is YUMMY!
- Combine crab meat, Jalapeño cheddar cheese, Parmesan Cheese, milk, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, ground red pepper, cloves, chopped spinach, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- Mix well in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Stir in lemon rind.
NOTE: If you like your dips hot and spicy, additional ground red pepper or crushed red pepper will add some kick, but be careful not to add too much.