- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Blue cheese or Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 c. Blue cheese crumbles (can use 1 c. sharp cheddar if you don't care for blue cheese)
- 1/2 c. Buffalo wing sauce - more to taste of you like it spicy! (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c. chopped celery (optional)
- Tortilla chips
This recipe for Slow Cooker Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip is one of my go-to dishes for potlucks or social gatherings. Everyone loves it and it’s super easy to make. I usually make it with ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles but I do switch it up a bit depending on what I have on-hand. You can also use canned chicken breast or a store-bought rotisserie chicken if you don’t have time to cook chicken breasts up for this recipe. Enjoy!
- In a 3-quart slow cooker mix cream cheese, salad dressing, blue cheese crumbles (or cheddar cheese), and wing sauce.
- Stir in cooked, shredded chicken. (note: I have even used chicken shredded from a cooked, store-bought rotisserie chicken to make this recipe even easier.)
- Cover & Crock on LOW for 1 hour or until cheese is melted and dip is heated throughout.
Stir in celery (optional) and serve with tortilla chips or keep warm until ready to serve.
Note: Make this recipe lighter by using reduced-fat versions of the cheeses and salad dressings. Also, this is one of those recipes that is really easy to customize to your liking without messing it up. Add more/less wing sauce to your taste and feel free to experiment with your favorite type of cheeses!