- 18 oz. chocolate, semisweet, chopped
- 1 oz. chocolate, unsweetened , chopped
- 6 oz. milk chocolate, chopped
- 13 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Fruit, cookies, and cake pieces for dipping
Great to make for parties, and the kids will love Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue!
- Mix all chocolates, milk, and powdered sugar in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 45 minutes. Stir well.
- Add vanilla, stir again, and continue cooking if necessary to completely melt chocolate.
- Chocolate Fondue can be held on Low for another hour.
- Serve with dippers.
NOTE: Suggested dippers to use: marshmallows, strawberries, grapes,candy bars, pretzels, fruit, cake, apples and cookies.
OPTIONAL: For a party, you can pour into individual fondue serving piece to place around the table for easy access for your guests, or keep in the slow cooker on warm, but you will need to watch it so the chocolate won’t burn.!.