- 18 oz. chocolate, semisweet, chopped
- 1 oz. chocolate, unsweetened , chopped
- 6 oz. chocolate, milk, chopped
- 13 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Fruit, cookies, and cake pieces for dipping
Great to make for parties, and the kids will love Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue!
- Mix all chocolates, milk, and powdered sugar in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 45 minutes. Stir well.
- Add vanilla, stir again, and continue cooking if necessary to completely melt chocolate.
- Chocolate Fondue can be held on Low for another hour.
- Serve with dippers.
NOTE: Suggested dippers to use: marshmallows, candy bars, pretzels, fruit, cake, apples and cookies.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.