- 2 -11 oz. pkg. Butterscotch Chips
- 1 c. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 c. Chopped Pecans (or your favorite chopped nut)
- 1 T. Spiced Rum
- 1 T. Vanilla Extract
- Apple slices, for dipping
- Pear slices, for dipping
- Pound Cake pieces, for dipping
A sweet and fun fruit dip. Slow Cooker Butterscotch Fruit Dip is so easy to whip up!
- Place butterscotch morsels and sweetened condensed milk in a 3.5-Quart or small, round slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock on LOW for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Mix in pecans, rum, and vanilla.
- Serve fruit slices or cubed pound cake for dipping. Makes a great ice cream topping, too!