- 2 -11 oz. pkg. Butterscotch Chips
- 5 oz. evaporated milk
- 2/3 c. pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 T. rum
- 1 T. Vanilla extract
- Apple slices
- Pear slices
A sweet and fun fruit dip. Slow Cooker Butterscotch Fruit Dip is so easy to whip up!
- Combine butterscotch chips and evaporated milk in a slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock on LOW for 45 to 50 minutes, or until chips are softened
- Stir until smooth.
- Mix in pecans, rum, and vanilla.
- Serve warm with your favorite fruit slices or even cubed pound cake.