- 1 lb. Cooked Bratwurst, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 c. Cabbage, sliced
- 5 Small Red Potatoes, chopped (Do NOT peel)
- 1 Large Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium White Onion, diced
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. beer
- 1/2 c. Swiss cheese
Soups and Stews are wonderful when the weather is a bit chilly. If you serve Slow Cooker EASY Loaded Bratwurst Stew, I promise you will be a hit with everyone! This is the perfect recipe to make when you have leftover, cooked brats, too.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
If desired, serve in bowls with Provolone or Swiss cheese on top of stew.
Optional: If you grill the bratwurst first it adds tons on flavor! Great served with fresh baked bread.
Note: Great to make when you have left over brats