- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 - 4 T. butter or margarin (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash can be used in place of pasta with your Italian dishes. If you have not made “Spaghetti squash” you will find it is slightly sweet, but delicious!
- Place whole spaghetti squash in the slow cooker with the water.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours. Note: Carefully remove squash from the slow cooker (you can use a kitchen towel) and slice in half, lengthwise.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing seeds. With fork , starting from the outside of squash, scrape out “spaghetti”.
- In a small bowl, add “squash spaghetti”, butter, salt and pepper to taste.