- 29 oz can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 c. applesauce (I use Mott’s Natural No Sugar Added kind—it’s really good!)
- 2/3 c. light brown sugar
- 1 T. real maple syrup
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or you can use a combination of nutmeg, ginger and cloves)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
The pumpkin adds a little zing to the regular Apple Butter recipe, so make this your next Apple Butter recipe…. Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Butter!
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and stir.
- Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour, then stir and turn to low for 5-6 hours, stirring once an hour or so.
- Let it cool for half an hour and then store in any type of jar.
Crock Pot Girl