- 1 lb. sausage
- 32 oz. potatoes, hash browns, frozen, shredded
- 1 dozen eggs, large, beaten (or 2 cartons of egg substitute)
- 1/4 c. milk, (ONLY if NOT using egg substitute)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
Easy and yet very tasty! Slow Cooker EASY Breakfast Casserole has only five ingredients other than salt and pepper!
- Cook and drain the grease from the sausage. (If using sausage links or patties, chop them up into bite-sized pieces.)
- Layer the ingredients by placing 1/3 of the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by 1/3 of the cheese and topped by 1/3 of the sausage.
- Repeat until you have used all the sausage, hash browns and cheese.
- Pour the egg substitute OR egg/milk mixture over the layers in the slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock on low for 6-7 hours.
NOTE: You can use any breakfast meat you would like!