- 1 medium spaghetti squash, 3 to 4 pounds.
- 1 can of coconut milk , full fat, room temp.
- 1/4 cup of filtered water
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of red curry paste. (Thai Kitchen brand is Paleo-friendly and easy to find)
- 4 to 6 whole garlic cloves, optional.
Forget the take-out! This Paleo-friendly, simple, 4-ingredient dish has all the Thai flavors you crave.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half the short way, with a serrated knife. Scoop out the seeds from the inside of your squash halves.
- Poke several holes in tops of squash halves. Set aside.
- Pour coconut milk, curry paste, water, and garlic (if using) into crock.
- Place squash halves cut-side down into the coconut curry sauce.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 4- 5 hours, longer if you enjoy softer squash.
- Remove the squash from crock (caution:hot!), using a large fork to scrape spaghetti squash.
- Pour desired amount of coconut curry sauce from crock over squash.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.