- 8 lb. Turkey Breast
- 2 T. onion powder
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 c. free range chicken broth
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 T. sea salt
Celebrate any day as if it were a holiday with this easy and healthy recipe for Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey Breast. This recipe requires a large slow cooker and it you don’t have one, you can use a smaller cut of meat and reduce the cooking time. Enjoy!
- Wash turkey, pat dry, and place in large crock.
- Whisk onion powder, Italian seasoning, and chicken broth in a bowl and pour the mixture over the turkey breast, spreading it out to evenly cover the meat.
- Mix garlic powder, parsley, sea salt, and paprika in a small bowl until well combined, then sprinkle over the turkey breast.
- Cover and crock on LOW , 8-9 hours. Use a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the breast to measure doneness. Turkey is done when internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.