- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 c. crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 T. butter
A simple and quick crowd pleaser: these Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken are a great weeknight meal choice.
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce.
- Cover and crock on LOW 6-7 hours.
- After 6-7 hours, add butter, and shred the meat with two forks, or leave whole.
- Arrange meat onto the hoagie rolls, top with bleu cheese crumbles, bib lettuce, and additional wing sauce, if desired.
Optional: Serve on hoagie buns as a sandwich!