- 12 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 T. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 T. Gluten-Free Tamari
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. fresh mint, stems removed
- 4 lbs. chicken breast halves
This fun and flavorful marinade lends itself to make the most moist and delicious chicken. Change it up by using limeade or orange juice concentrate when you make Slow Cooker Lemonade Chicken!
- Create marinade for chicken the night before. In a large bowl, combine lemonade concentrate, coconut palm sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and mint.
- Add chicken to a large zip bag, cover with marinade, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- The following day, place chicken and marinade in crock.
- Cover and crock on LOW 6-8 hours.
Serve over rice, and garnish with more mint, if desired.