- 12 oz. salmon, alaskan, drained and flaked (canned or pouch)
- 3 oz. onions, chopped
- 6 oz. celery, chopped
- 4-5 oz. corn, canned
- 4 -5 oz. carrots, shoestring
- 3 c. chicken, broth, fat-free
- 8 oz. cream cheese, fat free, cubed
- 1/4 c. brown rice
- 1 T. dill weed
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 c. water
Salmon is one of my favorite, and when I found this recipe, I knew it would be AWESOME! Slow Cooker Salmon Chowder is wonderful, and love it in the cool weather. You will want to make this one! Enjoy!
- Combine onion, celery, corn, carrots, chicken broth, and rice in your slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
- Once the vegetables are soft to your liking, turn the slow cooker to High, add the cream cheese, and stir until melted.
- Add the salmon, spices, and 1/4 cup water and stir to mix.
- Cover. Cook about 10-20 more minutes on High, stirring occasionally to warm through!