- 12 oz. Alaskan Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Stalks of Celery, washed & chopped
- 4 oz. Shredded Carrots (ReadyPac)
- 4 c. Chicken Broth
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 oz. Frozen Corn
- 5 oz. Frozen Peas
- 1/2 c. Rice
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Dried Dill
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
Salmon is one of my favorite, and when I found this recipe, I knew it would be AWESOME! Slow Cooker Salmon Chowder is wonderful, and love it in the cool weather. You will want to make this one! Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients except the salmon and cream cheese in a 5-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Add the cream cheese and salmon to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and Cook for an additional 30 minutes or until cream cheese is fully melted. Stir well to combine and serve.