- 2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 lb. cheese, Colby, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 c. ketchup (optional)
I have so many meatloaf recipes, and I am sure you will agree it is a great meal to serve family and guests. This one is no different! Enjoy!
- In a bowl, mix turkey, milk, bread crumbs, and eggs by hand. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture.
- Form mixture into a loaf, and transfer to a slow cooker, and top with ketchup.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours. Internal temperature of Meatloaf will be 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).