- 1 pkg Hurst’s® HamBeens® 15 Bean Soup®
- 1.5 lb. Beef Stew Meat
- 2 c. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 64 oz. Beef Broth
- 2 c. Mixed Frozen Vegetables (optional)
In need of the perfect hearty warm-up this winter? Look no further than this easy and delicious Slow Cooker 15 Bean Tomato & Beef Soup! (More about Hurst’s 15 Bean Soup® HERE.) I love using beans (high in fiber and protein!) instead of potatoes in comfort food recipes like this one. (and, there’s no need to pre-soak the beans!) This soup will surely be a family favorite recipe not only because it’s delicious & healthy but because it’s also so easy to make!
- Rinse and sort beans.
- Place rinsed beans in a 6-Quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place chopped onion, diced tomato, beef and seasonings on top of beans.
- Pour tomato sauce evenly over ingredients.
- Finally, pour beef broth on top of all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 Hours.
- Remove lid, stir and let soup cool for 15 minutes before serving. This soup is even better the next day (after refrigerating and then reheating, of course!)