- 1.5 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast evenly cut into cubes
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1.5 c. Tomato Sauce
- 13.5 oz. Lite Coconut Milk (I like Simple Truth brand)
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 c. Green Peas
- 2 T. Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 T. Raw Honey
I LOVE curry! This recipe for Slow Cooker Healthier Chicken Curry is delicious and super tasty. PLUS the “slow and low” method of cooking makes the chicken so tender! You could also keep the chicken breasts whole and shred after cooking, then incorporate back into the sauce. Note: This will make your house smell like curry! If you don’t love the smell or have guests coming over, you can always move your slow cooker outdoors or even in the garage to cook (I have done both for other recipes!)
- Place all ingredients in a 5-Quart Slow Cooker and stir well to combine.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7-8 Hours.
- Serve over rice for a delicious meal!
NOTE: To make this a FREEZER Meal, simply place all ingredients in a large plastic bag, seal well and freeze until ready to use! Dump ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 Hours.