Cooking Time:30 minutes
Ingredients18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. white Karo syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
16 oz. half & half
If you want a Chocolate fix, I guarantee this delicious Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue will do the trick! YUM!
- Place chocolate chips, syrup and vanilla in the slow cooker on high heat.
- Stir frequently and as chocolate melts, make sure the syrup mixes in well.
- Once all chocolate chips are melted, add the half & half, just a little at a time, until the mixture is of desired consistency.
- Turn the slow cooker to low, and cover until you need it.
- If the chocolate thickens too much over time simply add more half & half to thin it.
- Any leftovers may be refrigerated and rewarmed in the microwave!
fresh fruit, like banana, strawberry, or pitted cherries
ANYTHING, because everything tastes great drenched in chocolate! 🙂
Nutrition facts do not include Dipping Suggestions!