Cooking Time:5–6 hours
Ingredients3 lb. boneless turkey breast, halved
16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. apple juice
1 T cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground allspice
2 T. all-purpose flour
1/4 c. cold water
1/4 tsp. browning sauce (optional)
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is great for sandwiches as well as a meal with all the fixins!
- Place the turkey breast skin side up in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine in a seperate bowl the cranberry sauce, sugar, apple juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, cinnamon, cloves and allspice; and pour over turkey.
- Cover. Cook on low for 5–6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board; keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices in a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth; gradually stir into strained juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in browning sauce if desired.
- Serve gravy with sliced turkey.