Cooking Time:1 hour
Ingredients1 lb. Ground Beef
1 Small White Onion, diced
16 oz. Taco Sauce
16 oz. Can, Refried Beans
10 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 T. Dry Taco Seasoning
2 c. Mexi-Blend Shredded Cheese
When the kiddos what something a little different you can whip them up some Slow Cooker Nachos for dinner. A Kiddo favorite!
- Brown ground beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain grease.
- Stir in taco sauce and transfer meat mixture to a 6-Quart slow cooker. (Note: I like Macayo’s brand Taco Sauce and Chip Dip – it’s a local Mexican restaurant in Arizona!)
- Pour organic Cream of Mushroom Soup over meat mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1-2 Hours.
Stir well and serve over tortilla chips with toppings like jalapeños, sour cream, scallions, diced tomatoes, and black olive slices.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
This looks delicious!!