Cooking Time:4–6 hours
Ingredients20 oz. Sliced Asparagus (2, 10-oz. cans)
10 oz. Cream of Celery Soup
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
1 c. Freshly Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers
I love to make all my side dishes in the slow cooker, so I don’t need to watch them on the stove or in the oven. Slow Cooker Asparagus Casserole, is one I promise you will enjoy!
- Butter a Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock or a large oval slow cooker.
- Place one sleeve of crackers in a gallon-sized zipper baggie.
- Crush crackers with a rolling pin and sprinkle in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Drain asparagus and reserve liquid.
- Place drained asparagus evenly on the cracker crumbs.
- Chop hard boiled eggs very finely and place in a bowl.
- Top eggs with juice from the asparagus cans and soup.
- Gently stir eggs and liquids to combine. Pour over top asparagus in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle shredded cheese overtop casserole.
- Recover and cook for a 15–30 minutes longer or until all the cheese is melted.