Cooking Time:1 — 2 hours
Ingredients1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 lb. Mexican-style Velveeta, cubed
1 8 oz. block cream cheese, cubed
1/2 sweet onion, diced, and sauteed with–
1 lb. ground beef or turkey, browned and drained
1 10 oz. can original Rotel, drained
Franks Red Hot, several dashes, to taste
- To prepare: Set slow cooker to “Low” setting.
- Cut Velveeta cheeses into 1-inch cubes, add to slow cooker (If need to make dip quickly, then slowly melt Velveeta in microwave in 1-min increments, stirring each time).
- Add browned beef/turkey and onion.
- Next, add Rotel.
- After stirring all components, add cream cheese.
- After cream cheese is melted, add Frank’s Red Hot, as little or as much as you like.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritoes. Slow cooker should be set to “Warm” after an hour or so, so as not to burn dip. Your guests will devour this one I promise!!!