Cooking Time:2–3 hours
Ingredients1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 c. flour
3 T. cocoa powder, unsweetened
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. milk
2 T. melted butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
1/4 c. cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 3/4 c. boiling water
whipping cream, vanilla ice cream, or ice cream of your choice
Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Cake is a great recipe to make when you are craving chocolate. It’s made with ingredients you likely have in your cupboard already — no need for a trip to the store! This cake is moist and gooey — the perfect combo of cake and fudge. Serve with ice cream and/or whipped cream. Enjoy!
- In a medium sized bowl, Mix together 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup of flour, 3 T. cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Spread over the bottom of a greased slow cooker. (You can also use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up!)
- Mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over mixture in crock pot.
- Pour in boiling water: DO NOT STIR!
- Cover and cook on high 2–3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and./or whipped cream.