Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients2 lbs. 90% Lean Ground Beef
1 Medium Onion, chopped
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
2 c. Tomato Juice or Spicy V-8
3 Carrots, peeled & sliced
3 Stalks of Celery, washed well & sliced
1 Small Green Pepper, chopped
10 oz. Frozen Corn
10 oz. Frozen Green Beans
2 Medium Potatoes, peeled & chopped
1 c. Water
1 c. Beef Broth
1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1 T. Italian Seasoning
2 T. Dry Onion Soup mix
Salt & Pepper to taste
Tabasco Sauce, to taste
- Place chopped potatoes and carrots in the bottom of a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- In a large skillet, cook onions and ground beef. Season with salt & pepper and cook just until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain any grease and place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
Variation: Use 1 c. barley in place of potatoes.