Cooking Time:6-8 hours
Ingredients3 - 4 lbs. country style pork ribs, boneless
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
4 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1 - 2 T. vegetable oil
1 large onion, halved, sliced
1/2 c. chicken broth
1/2 c. sour cream
- Wash pork ribs and pat dry.
- Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a food storage bag. Toss pork in the bag and coat thoroughly.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and onions; brown for about 5 to 6 minutes, turning pork ribs once to brown both sides.
- Arrange the browned pork and onions in a 5 to 7 quart slow cooker. Pour chicken broth in the hot pan and scrape up browned bits; pour over the pork.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- Pour juices into a saucepan and place over medium heat. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, until reduced by about 1/4 to 1/3.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream; serve the sauce with the pork.