Cooking Time:16-20 hours
Ingredients2 c. dried pinto beans
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 lbs. chuck roast
1 can rotel
1 small can chopped green chilies
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp oregano
- Spray slow cooker with Pam, or use a slow cooker liner.
- Put dried beans in slow cooker and cover with water.
- Add soup, roast, other can of soup, rotel tomatoes, chilies and spices.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 16-20 hours (I cook over night or all day and it is fine) Optional: Can add a few potatoes and carrots.
- Pull meat apart with fork.
- Let cook to thicken.
Note: Serve with flour tortillas or over rice!