Cooking Time:1 1/2 hours
Ingredients2 lb. White Fish Fillets
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1 Small Onion, sliced
5 T. Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
2 tsp. Lemon Zest + juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp. Orange Zest + juice of 1 orange
Orange and lemon slices, for garnish
Additional Parsley, for garnish
Delicious Slow Cooker Fish with Citrus! The citrus adds a flavor like non other! So Good!
- Grease a 4-quart slow cooker with olive oil.
- Place fish fillets directly in the slow cooker and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lemon and orange directly on the fish.
- Put onion, parsley, zest and fruit slices over fish.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Garnish with additional orange and lemon slices and a few sprigs of fresh parsley.