Cooking Time:10–12 hours
Ingredients32 oz. Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
1 lb. Ham Steak, diced or 1 lb. Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 Medium White Onion, diced
1 Bell Pepper (red or green), chopped
2 c. Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese, divided
One Dozen Eggs
1 & 1/2 c. Half & Half
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
With breakfast being one of the most important meals, you will enjoy starting your day with Slow Cooker Western Omelet!
- Lightly grease a 4.5-Quart slow cooker.
- Layer ingredients in the slow cooker, starting with hash browns, followed by ham/bacon, onion, bell pepper, and 1.5 cups of the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with half & half and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour egg mixture into the slow cooker and gently press down ingredients to ensure egg mixture is absorbed.
- Cover. Cook on Low overnight or for 8- 10 hours.
- 15 minutes before cooking is finished, sprinkle remaining cheese over Omelette and recover. Serve once cheese has melted.