Cooking Time:7–8 hours
Ingredients3/4 c. unsweetened apple juice
2 T. sugar
2 T. soy sauce
1 T. vinegar
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. pepper
3 lb. boneless pork loin roast, halved
2 1/2 T. cornstarch
3 T. cold water
Tasty teriyaki flavor is wonderful with this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast.
- Combine apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper in greased slow cooker.
- Add roast and turn to coat all sides with liquid.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7–8 hours. Remove roast and keep warm (reserve juices from slow cooker for the sauce.)
- Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add cornstarch mixture to a sauce pan on med-high heat.
- Stir in juices from the slow cooker. Bring to a boil and stir while cooking for 2 minutes, or until thickened to your liking.
- Spoon sauce over top of roast to serve.