Cooking Time:7-8 hours
Ingredients3 lb. Beef Roast
1 Packet of Onion Soup Mix
1 tsp. Dried Oregano
2 cans of Coca-Cola Classic
1/4 c. Flour
- Add roast to a 6-Quart slow cooker and sprinkle with onion soup mix & oregano.
- Pour Coca-Cola around the roast,
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
- Carefully transfer roast to a serving tray and pour liquid from slow cooker into a large skillet.
- Remove any large pieces of fat.
- heat skillet over medium-high heat. While broth is heating, combine flour with a bit of water in a measuring cup (just enough to dissolve)
- Whisk flour mixture into drippings. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- Slice the meat and drizzle with gravy to serve.