Cooking Time:5-6 hours on Low, 30 minutes on High
Ingredients4 -1/2 inch thick pork chops
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 medium onions, chopped
2 celery ribs, chopped
1 lg. green pepper, sliced
14 1/2 oz. can stewed tomatoes
1/2 c. ketchup
2 T. cider vinegar
2 T. brown sugar
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. lemon juice
1 beef bouillon cube
2 T. cornstarch
2 T. water
Slow Cooker Tangy Pork Chops are wonderful. Served over rice with a nice green salad and your meal is ready!
- Place chops in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add onions, celery, pepper, and tomatoes.
- Combine ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and bouillon. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover. Cook on Low 5-6 hours.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High 30 minutes, or until thickened.
Serve over rice.
Variation: Use chunks of beef or chicken legs and thighs instead of pork.