Cooking Time:3 1/2 - 4 hours
Ingredients2 - 32 oz. pkg. baby carrots
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. orange juice
1/4 c. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 T cornstarch
1/4 c. water
- Combine ingredients except for cornstarch and water in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Transfer carrots to a bowl.
- Transfer juices to a saucepan. Heat to a boil. Mix cornstarch and water in a bowl until blended and smooth. Stir into saucepan. Boil for one minute.
- Pour over the carrots and serve.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
How do you know what the serving size is? I noticed alot of the recipes serving sizes are posted in grams and wasn’t sure how to convert to regular measurements
Kelley you will find the serving size of each of the recipe in the upper right hand corner of each page, but happy to share this recipe serves 10-12! Happy Crocking!