Cooking Time:3 1/2 — 4 hours
Ingredients2 — 32 oz. pkg. baby carrots
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. orange juice
1/4 c. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 T cornstarch
1/4 c. water
- Combine ingredients except for cornstarch and water in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 1/2–4 hours.
- Transfer carrots to a bowl.
- Transfer juices to a saucepan. Heat to a boil. Mix cornstarch and water in a bowl until blended and smooth. Stir into saucepan. Boil for one minute.
- Pour over the carrots and serve.