Cooking Time:1 1/4 hours
Ingredients12 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
2 - 6 1/2 oz. cans lump crab meat
1 oz. pkg. dehydrated onion soup mix
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
salt to taste
fresh chives, minced, for garnish
When you make Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip, everyone will ask you for the recipe! It’s one of my go-to dishes to bring to social gatherings and potlucks. (I stock up on the canned crab when it’s on sale!)
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Heat on High until the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, crab meat, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Cover. Cook for 30 minutes on High.
- Shortly before serving, add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Salt to taste.
- Sprinkly the top with fresh minced chives as a garnish. (Optional)
- Serve with bread rounds, crackers or potato chips.
Jenn prefers tortilla chips.