Cooking Time:1 1/2 hours
Ingredients1 lb. Lean Ground Chuck
1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
1 c. Chunky Salsa
10 3/4 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup
6 oz. Cream Cheese
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
10.5 oz Rotel Tomatoes
1/2 tsp Oregano
5 Green Onions, chopped
4 oz. Sliced Black Olives
10 oz. Can Refried Beans
8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese OR Velveeta
Slow Cooker Taco Dip is so easy to make and good to serve for just about any get together with Family and Friends.
- Cook the hamburger and sausage together over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Add meat mixture along with the remaining ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to mix.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour, then stir to combine cheese.
- Cook on Low for 1 hour more, or until cheese is melted and dip is warm throughout.
- Serve with tortilla chips and garnish with tomatoes, cheese and green onions.